Friday, August 12, 2011
"If the best of all possible worlds were reality..."
1. ...I would live close to all my family.
2. ...I would be in full time compassionate ministry.
3. ...I would have my own preschool.
4. ...we would have 10 kids. :-) (Think Chuck's glad the best of all possible worlds is not a reality here.)
5. ...I would live on an organic farm.
6. ...we would travel anywhere whenever we felt like it.
7. ...I would always have enough time to exercise, cook, play music, listen to music, watch movies, read books, get a full night's sleep, and learn new things everyday.
8. ...I would be amazingly flexible.
9. ...I would know what every one of my students is thinking or trying to communicate.
10. ...I could eat cheese and bread everyday and feel like I ate fruits and vegetables.